Claire's Beauty Salon Bournemouth and Poole
NEWS / UPDATES
Claire's Beauty Salon is run by Claire, a fully qualified Beauty Therapist in Bournemouth undertaking an extensive range of beauty treatments in a professional, relaxed and friendly atmosphere in the beauty room with peaceful, tranquil music playing softly in the background, to make you feel totally at ease.
Treatments include waxing, manicures and massage through to make-up for weddings and ear piercing to make your body beautiful, from head to toe.
Please see the whole range of treatments available and current price list by clicking through to each section in this website.
Claire's Beauty welcomes all clients and Beauty treatments can be offered on a regular basis, for example, waxing.
Or if you are going on holiday and require a spray tan or a pedicure for that special occasion like a summer wedding, any beauty treatment can be offered as a one-off.
Please feel free to contact Claire and arrange to call into the salon and take a look at the tranquil, restful and exquisite Beauty room.
Facebook: Claire's Beauty
Claire's Beauty Salon is unisex, ladies and gentlemen are both welcome and can be treated in complete privacy in the well equipped beauty salon.
Claire's Beauty is located in Kinson, Bournemouth with easy parking, opposite Horsham Avenue.
Late evening and weekend appointments available to suit your needs.
Gift Vouchers are available for that special occasion or for someone who has everything and loves to be pampered and would like an extra special treat!
- All Payments for all treatments to be made in cash or by cheque only.
- All products used are dermalogically tested and can be used on even the most sensitive skin, especially recommended for facials.
- Spray tanning - this is undertaken in a separate room.
- Claire’s Beauty has its own toilet facilities.
Appointments / Bookings
- Appointments are available later in the evening - pre-bookable only.
- Any appointments that are requested outside of normal opening hours are available by pre-booking.
- It is advisable to give as much notice as possible to ensure you of our best attention at all times.
- Please note that urgent, one-off appointments can be arranged for that last minute party night, but these must be booked by telephone.